BPL Full Form [ What is Full Form BPL ] Full Information – Hello friends. Do you know what is BPL Full Form? In todays article, we shall discuss the advantages of BPL card, the method of measuring it and what it means. This is a type of criterion that is used by the Indian government to identify people below the poverty line. So, let’s know what is BPL and what people get in it and how it benefits the poor people.
BPL Full Form [ What is Full Form BPL ] Full Information
- CBI Full Form | What is Full Form Of CBI ? Full Information.
- MBBS Full Form ( What is Full From Of MBBS ) Full Information.
- PDF Full Form [ What is Full Form Of PDF ] Full Information.
- AM and PM Full Form [ What is Full Form of AM and PM ] Full Information.
- SSC Full Form [ What is Full Form Of SSC ] Full Information.
- IAS Full Form [ What is Full Form of IAS ] Full Information.
- ETC Full Form [ What is Full Form of ETC ] Full Information.
- Teacher Full Form [ What is Full Form Of Teacher ] Full Information.
- NEWS Full Form [ What is Full Form Of NEWS ] Full Information.
- UNESCO Full Form [ What is Full Form Of UNESCO ] Full Information.
- WiFi Full From [ What is Full From Of WiFi ] Full Information.
- HTTP Full Form [ What is Full Form Of HTTP ] HTTP Meaning.
BPL : Below Poverty Line
The main objective of the government to identify BPL people is to help financially these types of people, and they have to meet the basic needs like food, shelter and clothes etc.
Generally, the government uses some basic parameters to consider people living below the poverty line, which are as follows: –
- Food security
- Consumer durables
- Status of children
- Literacy status
BPL Measurement Process
There are many ways to measure BPL people in India. Such as the person’s earnings annually Rs. 20000. Less than, such persons are put in the list of BPL ration card. This again, families working in 17 points in 52 points are also kept under BPL.
BPL Ration Card Benefits
There are many advantages of BPL ration cards in India, because the government has made several schemes for people in the BPL category. The person who is under poverty, who have BPL ration cards, can avail the benefits under the AAY scheme. Under this scheme, BPL ration cards are issued to selected persons, who meet certain conditions that are really needed.
Those who do not have land, they are provided with 35 kg of Rice for Rs. 3 per month by the BPL ration card. Wheat sugar salts and kerosene oil are provided to the consumers along with rice. Apart from this, BPL card holders are also given the facility of loan in less interest from the bank.
Last Work : So friends, in this article we discussed about the advantages of BPL card and BPL Full Form [ What is Full Form BPL ], the method of measuring it and what it means. We hope you liked the information given above. If you have any questions or suggestions for us do mention in the comments section down below. Also don’t forget to share this article with your friends.